I'm a big one for to do lists . . . writing them anyway. Not so good as following them, and i've been known to add something I've done that wasn't on the list just so I can cross it off for that wonderful feeling of accomplishment ... that's not cheating is it??
So.. I've signed up on a Monthly to do list at Pigtales and Quilts, I'm thinking it will be fun and inspiring to share with others, all trying to keep to our plan. Check out http://www.pigtalesandquilts.com/2013/03/i-am-looking-forward-to-getting-more.html?showComment=1362866987551#c7941832906407504550 and sign up along with us.
Now my to do list.
1) Make Mug wrap for Mum.
2) Finish sashing and borders for Alaskan/Canadian wild animal batik quilt
3) Get Jayden's quilt on the quilting frame and start quilting it.
4) Make a knee rug for Father in law with Vintage Motorbike fabric
5) Finish competition entry for Wangaratta Art Gallery, Contempary Textile Awards
6) Cut out and start quilt from "Apple of my Eye" fabric.
7) Must do! Add sleeve etc to finish "Hope" quilt and send off to French competition along with the reticule entry.
Hmmm, I may need to prioritise these a bit as I am going to be away for half the month, I'll probably take the knee rug and apple fabric with me to do while visiting my Mum.
Here are the blocks for the Animal fabric, I have sewn the sashing and the first borders are cut out ready. I made these over a year ago when we got back from a trip to Canada with an Alaskan cruise.
You can't see how gorgeous the fabrics are, I'll take more pics for other posts.
Well I'd better got going, as it looks like I have a lot to do.