Saturday 23 February 2013

FNSI

Here's my FNSI for February

I spent over 2 years just buying william Morris fabric and fabrics that toned with it so that I could do the quilt on the cover of Michelle Hill's 2nd William Morris book.
After going to a William Morris exhibition at Piccadilly in the Adelaide Hills I was inspired to get started.
I used Craft Cubby's 'Appliquefix' to fuse 4 blocks, and am working on the 2nd of those blocks, here are the one I've finished and the other 3 ready to do.

I have 12 blocks in all to do in this size and then the central block which is the size of 4 of these. This is definitely a long term project.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good Mum! Though I'm sure I spotted one or two upside down... what are daughters for but to point these things out? Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for leaving a comment about the rainbow scrap challenge. I was unable to respond as you came up "no reply" in the e-mail. I look forward to seeing your purple post on the next scraphappy Saturday.

    Lovely applique blocks by the way -- definitely a long term project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from FNSI. Very lovely! I have a few of those 'long term' projects. lol

    ReplyDelete