Tuesday 26 February 2013

This, That or maybe This?

Off to Woodpatch quilters this morning and can't decide what to take for sewing.
A) William Morris block again ? well I think I could finish it today but I've taken it the last 2 weeks, YAWN.
(see Pictures below)
B) My hexagon happy quilt, I've been working on it since ..... wait ..... 2004 (gasp, cringe).


or

C) My purple Japenese quilt (by the way, not named yet ...any suggestions?) I just need to finish the binding, it's been waiting about 2 years (hang head in shame).  It would also be my February Rainbow Scrappy challenge hmmmm there is only today and tomorrow left in feb, I think it needs to be taken??



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty purple Japanese quilt. Looks like window panes. I'm not good with quilt names. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, I love purple, can't believe I left it sitting there for so long just waiting to finish hand stitching the binding. duh.

    ReplyDelete